Tuesday 14 June 2011

Time Lapse test

I want to create some really dramatic visual effects for the documentary I am making on the trip from Calgary to Bonneville this August. I have a rather sharp learning curve I need to pick up. I figured I would incorporate some time lapse video en route as I'll be exposed to some incredible opportunities. I've watched some fantastic examples on You-Tube and a site called Vimeo. One in particular caught my eye of some time lapse photography of the Canary Islands. Well, here is my first few test shots from my roof. I hope to improve upon these as I go. I'd love some input. Feel free to drop a line below or get a hold of me on Twitter. Thanks for watching.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. If you have something to share please feel free to post it.